Re: Getting a "portable" /19 or /20

  • From: mike harrison
  • Date: Mon Apr 09 17:28:44 2001

On Mon, 9 Apr 2001, Jim Carroll wrote:
> I've heard that Winstar has laid off half their workforce.  Does anyone
> think they have a future, or is this the beginning of the end?

3 to 4 hours after I unplugged from them, their noc/tech support starts to
call and asking why we are down. This is actually an improvement, it used
to take me that long to convince them we had a problem. I miss the days
they were good.net and I could email actual people with a clue.
Overall, they had been pretty decent to deal with and I'll miss them.
--Mike--