Re: Faster 'Net growth rate raises fears about routers

  • From: Gary E. Miller
  • Date: Wed Apr 04 18:31:33 2001

Yo Stephen!

On Wed, 4 Apr 2001, Stephen Griffin wrote:

> So, if people picked better providers, they wouldn't need to multihome.
> You feel you need to multihome, because you keep picking DSL, which just
> isn't a good choce for "mission critical applications".

PSI could be next.  They are not DSL.  If I still had a PSInet connection
I would sure want it multihomed.

I also have no choice about the local telco.  They have been known to
drop individual T1s on me.  I sleep a lot better knowing I have backup.

RGDS
GARY
Gary E. Miller Rellim 20340 Empire Ave, Suite E-3, Bend, OR 97701
	[email protected]  Tel:+1(541)382-8588 Fax: +1(541)382-8676