Re: Verio's NOC is closed?

  • From: doug
  • Date: Wed Apr 04 00:35:35 2001

First I apologize for the errant post that should have gone to Verio support.

Next to all who responded, I called the dedicated number and the dial-in number
from Tampa (where I currently am) and had someone from my office in Washington
DC also try. We both get "the office is temporarily closed" message. Web
hosting answers the phone.

So:

  1) its real,
  2) I did sent email to Verio but I have an issue that needs to be resolved in
     less than 3 days, and
  3) if anyone from Verio is reading the list, you might look into it.

On Wed, 4 Apr 2001 [email protected] wrote:

> Anyone know what is going on here?
>
> _____
> Douglas Denault
> [email protected]