RE: Faster 'Net growth rate raises fears about routers

  • From: Roeland Meyer
  • Date: Mon Apr 02 17:38:31 2001

>From the article:

<quote>
"Half of the companies that are multihomed should have gotten better service
from their providers," says Patrik Faltstrom, a Cisco engineer and co-chair
of the IETF's Applications Area. "ISPs haven't done a good enough job
explaining to their customers that they don't need to multihome."
</quote>

>From what I just went through (DSLnetworks v Covad), this is straight
bulldust. Had I been properly multi-homed, MHSC would NOT have been down for
5 weeks.