Re: outages in Toronto Canada (other places?)

  • From: Jon Stanley
  • Date: Mon Apr 02 05:54:09 2001

Just got off the phone with UUNet again - this WAS a leftover from their
routing problem earlier today, and according to them, it was fixed as of
3:24am EDT.  I tried to static route www.uu.net down our UUNet pipe, but
that didn't work for some inexpliciable reason, so I just took a leap of
faith and trusted them.  I turned up the BGP session again, and all seemed
to work well, I'm seeing input and output across the
interface.  Apparently some routing process got hung and had to be
restarted, the person on the other end of the phone was a little unclear
as to what the problem really was.....

--
                                  _\|/_
                                  (o o)