Re: outages in Toronto Canada (other places?)

  • From: Jon Stanley
  • Date: Mon Apr 02 02:31:04 2001

I was working with UUNet on our issue, and they said that the NOC and TAC
departments are looking at the issue.  What they did not say is how large
the issue is.  Took us an hour to convince them that nothing getting past
their side of the WAN link was indeed a problem, but that's another
story.  Those were the symptoms that we were seeing, absolutely nothing
past our side of the WAN.  Others may be seeing other symptoms.  For
SAVVIS customers in NY, the BGP session with UUNet is admin down pending
resolution, so if you have the SAVVIS pipe admin down because of this,
fairly safe to bring it back up now.....

--
                                  _\|/_
                                  (o o)