RE: California PUC orders outage notification

  • From: Roeland Meyer
  • Date: Sat Mar 31 14:01:39 2001

The argument against such planned blackouts are, Crypts, Bloods, F-troop, et
al. (gangs/looters, for those whom aren't familiar) IOW, physical security.
Numerous blackouts have proven that social predators take advantage of
situations where no one can see them, the power is out, and the police are
otherwise occupied.