Re: RADIUS info for traveling users ...

  • From: Marc Teichtahl
  • Date: Thu Mar 29 02:11:19 2001

in this case you can ensure that the same user will get the same IP
address regardless of where they connect to the access network via the use
of either L2F or L2TP tunnels. rather than using multiple radius server
deploy radius proxies which backend to a central user radius database.

--

---
Marc Teichtahl, B. Eng (Comp Sys) RMIT, IEEE 11016334

"I never remember what i did tomorrow"

PGP Key ID: 0x8E69E8A1