Content Injection Appliance

  • From: shane
  • Date: Wed Mar 28 15:50:20 2001

I need someones help, I saw a product at ISPCON Fall in
CA. And the product allowed me to have it operate on my core routers
and watch web traffic and allow me to "Inject" a "pop-up add" or a
service anouncement.

I have been searching my ISPCON "stuff" I collected and I can't find it,
and it is driving me crazy.

What I want to do is set up this box to watch web traffic, and when a new
user logs in it checks to see "for example" if he has new mail on our
mail-server, and pop-up a little window on his/her screen alerting them
about this. But I don't want to make the user be required to use our home
page as the start page.

Can anyone tell me the name of this product, I am already aware of
FrontPorch and their product would work, but they require me to allow them
to to advertising to my customers, I don't want that.

shane brath
TDS.NET Internet Services
[email protected]