OT: kinda off topic at least: Looking for a job

  • From: Ulf Zimmermann
  • Date: Wed Mar 28 00:54:41 2001

Hello everyone,

sorry to send this to the list, but as there are many people on this
list who know me from working with me, so sorry for sending to the list
 but its the best way for me to let them know about this.

As of today I am not working at my last job anymore and I am on
market for a new job. Preferrable San Francisco East Bay area,
San Franciso near BART. My resume can be found at:

	http://seven.alameda.net/~ulf/resume.html

--
Regards, Ulf.

Ulf Zimmermann, 1525 Pacific Ave., Alameda, CA-94501, #: 510-865-0204