RE: MBone access

  • From: Martin, Christian
  • Date: Tue Mar 27 19:43:23 2001

One of the things that appears to be a major impediment to large-scale
deployment is the lack of SA transitivity, which is limited by MSDP's RPF
rules.  Therefore, the Internet needs a dense mesh of MSDP peerings to allow
any-to-any connectivity.  As of now, this is not the case.  SSM will fix
this.

regards,
chris