Re: MBone access

  • From: Tim Winders
  • Date: Tue Mar 27 18:26:59 2001

Thanks, Brent.  I checked out the Internet2 website
(http://www.internet2.org) but couldn't find the NOC webpage with the
"multicast cookbook" that you mention.  Do you have a URL?  I search and
found A LOT of references, but nothing quite like you described.

Thanks.

=== Tim

        Tim Winders, MCSE, CNE, CCNA
        Associate Dean of Information Technology
        South Plains College
        Levelland, TX  79336

        Phone:	806-894-9611 x 2369
        FAX:	806-894-1549