Re: MBone access

  • From: Marshall Eubanks
  • Date: Tue Mar 27 13:48:09 2001

Toerless Eckert wrote:

> Try:
>
>    http://www.broadcast.com/mcisp
>
> for a list of ISP that carry Yahoo Broadcast content via IP Multicast.
> I would hope that this is equivalent to full native IP Multicast
> connectivity for the majority of these ISPs.
>
> (Note: This message should not be construed as an endorsement of
>  any particular content provider/aggregator or ISP ;-))
>
> ---
> Toerless

Hi Toerless;

   This list has 66 entries (I know some have tunnels from Y/B.C for better connectivity), and
my ASN list

http://www.multicasttech.com/papers/multicast_list.pdf

has 321. Some of the ones, like CAIS, say they do multicast, but must not multicast peer, as
they do not show up in MBGP.

--
                                 Regards
                                 Marshall Eubanks

T.M. Eubanks
Multicast Technologies, Inc
10301 Democracy Lane, Suite 410
Fairfax, Virginia 22030
Phone : 703-293-9624
Fax     : 703-293-9609
e-mail : [email protected]     [email protected]

http://www.on-the-i.com http://www.buzzwaves.com