Re: AOL holes again.

  • From: Steve Sobol
  • Date: Wed Mar 21 15:02:42 2001

Roeland Meyer wrote:

> You can't sign away your civil-rights, but you can assign agents to perform
> specific tasks related to them. I have an MBE, in Colorado, that I pay to
> toss anything that is either "Bulk Rate" or to "Resident" (junk mail). They
> have no problems doing that, as my agent, even if it involves federal
> issues.

<ianal>

But does it?

It would be a very clear violation of Federal law if they OPENED it.

But is MBE required to deliver it, or is only the Post Office required
to deliver it?

</ianal>

--
Steven J. Sobol/CTO/JustThe.net LLC | [email protected]
SAY IT LOUD: I'M GEEK AND I'M PROUD! | 888.480.4NET (4638) 216.619.2NET (2638)