Re: AOL holes again.

  • From: Shawn McMahon
  • Date: Tue Mar 20 19:47:13 2001

On Tue, Mar 20, 2001 at 04:36:10PM -0800, Dan Hollis wrote:

> Then presumably rejecting the connection with a '571 eat my spamfilter'
> outright is legal.

That's how I read it.  But I damn sure don't want to get into a discussion
about this law here; that'd send Susan over the edge.  :-)

It's old news, passed in 1986, talk to your lawyer.

Or email me in private for those few details I can give about the one
time somebody went up against me on this law.