Re: DNS threads

  • From: Patrick Corliss
  • Date: Mon Mar 19 10:42:39 2001

Hi Jim

On Tuesday, March 20, 2001 2:19 AM (AEST)
Jim Dixon <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Patrick Corliss wrote:
>
> > > Hi everyone - I'd like to suggest that we end the DNS threads that have
> > > cropped up on the NANOG list lately and return to our focus on operations
> > > and engineering issues . . .

This should have read

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Patrick Corliss wrote:
> Susan Harris <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Monday, March 19, 2001 12:36 PM (AEST)
>
> > Hi everyone - I'd like to suggest that we end the DNS threads that have
> > cropped up on the NANOG list lately and return to our focus on operations
> > and engineering issues.  There are a variety of DNS-specific mailing lists

In preparing the post, you have accidentally attributed the quote to the wrong
person.  It was, of course, Susan Harris who made the suggestion.

I subsequently corrected the URL reference but very carefully avoided saying
whether I agreed or did not agree with Susan's suggestion.

Regards
Patrick Corliss