Re: DNS threads

  • From: Patrick Corliss
  • Date: Mon Mar 19 10:11:45 2001

Susan Harris <[email protected]> wrote:
On Monday, March 19, 2001 12:36 PM (AEST)

> Hi everyone - I'd like to suggest that we end the DNS threads that have
> cropped up on the NANOG list lately and return to our focus on operations
> and engineering issues.  There are a variety of DNS-specific mailing lists
> where these discussions would be more appropriate and you'll find a list
> here:     http://www.nanog.org/isp.html#lists

Hi Susan

Thank you for that but the new.net issue has raised a lot of interest.  The
reference you quoted shows

    [email protected]
    Customer feedback for the InterNIC, used to identify Domain Registration
     Policy issues of concern to members of the Internet community. To
subscribe,
    send e-mail to [email protected] with the text 'subscribe domain-policy'
    (without the quotes).

In fact, the former [email protected]
has now been changed to [email protected]

The most convenient URL is http://lists.netsol.com/archives/domain-policy.html

This shows the archives from which you can see the New.Net issue being debated.
For those interested in "alternative TLDs" you can also try http://www.tlda.org/

Best regards
Patrick Corliss

cc Nanog Support