Re: Multiple Roots are "a good thing" - Karl Auerbach

  • From: Miles Fidelman
  • Date: Sun Mar 18 14:46:37 2001

On Sun, 18 Mar 2001, Matt Levine wrote:

PLEASE, I didn't say this.

> > On Fri Mar 16 08:48:04 2001,
> > Miles Fidelman <[email protected]> wrote:

a whole bunch of stuff of mine as in here and quoted

the following was someone else's comments

> > It wasn't that many years ago in the United States when there was one big,
> > monolithic telephone company.
> >
> > It was taken as gospel by many that the stability of the telephone network
> > depended on there being one unified, monolithic telephone company.

I'd never say anything this transparently wrong.

The Center for Civic Networking 	    PO Box 600618
Miles R. Fidelman, President &		    Newtonville, MA 02460-0006
Director, Municipal Telecommunications
Strategies Program			    617-558-3698 fax: 617-630-8946
[email protected]	 		    http://civic.net/ccn.html

Information Infrastructure: Public Spaces for the 21st Century
Let's Start With: Internet Wall-Plugs Everywhere
Say It Often, Say It Loud: "I Want My Internet!"