RE: I've just tried new.net's plugin. Don't.

  • From: Roeland Meyer
  • Date: Fri Mar 16 12:11:00 2001

It is the limit of anyone's vision. That's simply because our rate of
progress has become so high that we can no longer see that far into the
future. The crystal ball no longer works reliably more than 12-18 months
out. Anyone pitching a 5-year plan at the VC gets laughed at, rightfully so.
The markets have become way too volatile. Ages ago, before GM bought Hughes,
we had five-year plans that we updated quarterly. Even HAC doesn't do that
anymore.

Is there a recent update to MegaTrends?