Re: Statements against new.net?

  • From: Jeff Workman
  • Date: Fri Mar 16 09:21:37 2001

Stoned koala bears drooled eucalyptus spit in awe as Shawn McMahon exclaimed:

On Fri, Mar 16, 2001 at 08:37:43AM -0500, Miles Fidelman wrote:
degenerate into chaos. The whole point of law and due process is that
a duly authorized somebody has to have the authority to insist that
everyone use the same root servers.
Somehow, I really don't think the founding fathers had that in mind.

Of any country.
<humor>
"We the people, in order to provide proper DNS service...."
</humor>

Jeff

--
"...and the burnt fool's bandaged finger goes wobbling back to the
fire." -Joe Zeff in the SDM.