RE: I've just tried new.net's plugin. Don't.

  • From: Jeff Workman
  • Date: Fri Mar 16 08:26:00 2001

Stoned koala bears drooled eucalyptus spit in awe as Charles Scott exclaimed:

Jeff:
  That was my original gut reaction as well. However, I'll be perfectly
willing to bastardize our DNS and resolve their pseudo domains for an
initial fee of $50,000 plus a 5 year contract of $20,000 per year to keep
it that way. I think those are fair numbers since we're farily small. If I
owned and managed a real network, I'd probably ask for real money.
  This is all about capitalism, right?
Yup, it's all about capitalism, and nothing about technical correctness. *sigh*

Jeff

--
"...and the burnt fool's bandaged finger goes wobbling back to the
fire." -Joe Zeff in the SDM.