RE: Broken Internet?

  • From: Roeland Meyer
  • Date: Fri Mar 16 05:18:12 2001

BTW, the short answer is;

Because I designed it that way, to meet requirements that you haven't seen
and about which you have no clue whatsoever. I am also not paying you to
critique the design, nor are you paying me to deliver the design. The
requirements are ... the requirements, as far as you're concerned.

I've about decided that your attitude doesn't deserve the long answers and I
don't need your uninformed value-judgements, nor the bad attitude, nor your
abuseive behavior. AFAIC, your under-informed speculation underwrites your
credibility.