Re: Broken Internet?

  • From: Adam McKenna
  • Date: Fri Mar 16 05:07:08 2001

On Fri, Mar 16, 2001 at 01:08:53AM -0800, Roeland Meyer wrote:
> Aha! I remember you now ...
>
> Say "multi-site distributed cluster". Other sites have to talk to it.

What other sites?  Is Colonel Beauregard[1] your DBA?

> > You decided to run a business on DSL, and now you're paying
> > the price for
> > that.  You really have nothing to complain about except your own bad
> > judgement.  Why is this thread still going?
>
> Now, the last I looked, DSL was SUPPOSED to be sold to businesses. The poor
> consumer is stuck the cable. BTW, the DSL worked fine, right up until Covad
> cut it off.

DSL has always been a cheap, semi-reliable solution for people that didn't
want to pay the money for a dedicated circuit.  If you believe otherwise then
you were duped by a sales droid.

> Do you always blame your sister for getting raped?

You're an ass.

By the way, tell your broken mailer to stop CC'ing me on every post.

--Adam