RE: Broken Internet?

  • From: Roeland Meyer
  • Date: Fri Mar 16 04:31:57 2001

Aha! I remember you now ...

Say "multi-site distributed cluster". Other sites have to talk to it.

> > But, my root zone cluster was almost as bad, followed
> > closely by my web cluster and my Win2K AD/DDNS domains. Of course,
> > re-engineering a /24 onto a /27 ate a bunch of time. Oh
> yeah, since the
> > revenues were flat-lined, I couldn't afford to pay the SA
> staff and I had to
> > do it myself, whilst also fending off the legal notices of
> those excersizing
> > their software escrow clauses and others whom were P-O'd
> about my TLS
> > servers being suddenly off-line. 60% of that /24 are
> various forms of server
> > cluster.
>
> You decided to run a business on DSL, and now you're paying
> the price for
> that.  You really have nothing to complain about except your own bad
> judgement.  Why is this thread still going?

Now, the last I looked, DSL was SUPPOSED to be sold to businesses. The poor
consumer is stuck the cable. BTW, the DSL worked fine, right up until Covad
cut it off.

Do you always blame your sister for getting raped?