Re: Reality Check

  • From: Scott Francis
  • Date: Thu Mar 15 14:24:35 2001

On Wed, Mar 14, 2001 at 10:53:04PM +0000, Jim Dixon had this to say:
> I think that in the real world if several different registries offered
> the same top level domain and this resulted in any ambiguity, no one
> would use the top level domain.  The market would sort out any
> ambiguity very very quickly.

_I_ think you give the market much more credit than it deserves. But that's
just based on my own limited experience. *shrug*

--
Scott Francis           [email protected]   [work:] v i r t u a l i s . c o m
Systems Analyst     [email protected]   [home:] d a r k u n c l e . n e t