Re: new.net

  • From: Patrick Greenwell
  • Date: Wed Mar 14 11:35:56 2001

Amen Brother!

You would think, with all of us being network operators, or at least
claiming to be as such, that we would work on ways to *reduce* the
brokenness of the modern-day Internet instead of reducing more brokenness
to it.  Do you guys *really* like to work that hard?  Don't we have enough
things to fix?

New.net must die!!!