Re: Statements against new.net?

  • From: Patrick Greenwell
  • Date: Wed Mar 14 10:08:57 2001

Patrick Greenwell wrote:

>Is this some scripture to quote? :-)

1 strike.

>> And.. if you let new.net do it then every other capitalist in the world
>> will start doing it and then the Internet will become disfunctional, and
>> what will that achieve?
>
>I think that you would find that capitalists tend towards effective market
>solutions(that is in fact why most of them are capitalists.)

As can be evidenced by the very healthy US stock market in regards to tech
stocks at the moment.

>> Stick to the single root, stand firm on this policy and new.net wont get
>> far!

Most definitely!

>Suddenly, I feel like I should be grabbing your hand and engaging in a
>rousing rendition of "Kumbayah my lord."

Strike 2.

>Perhaps next you might wish to stamp your feet and threaten to hold your
>breath until they go away?

Strike 3.  PLONK!

I swear to GOD, this list has gotten worse than alt.flame.

Patrick, you are a k00k!  I'm tempted to blackhole you completely.

NANOG,

I recommend you add this to your .procmailrc NOW:

:0:
*^From.*[email protected]
/dev/null

HAND Mr. Greenwell, nice knowing you!