Re: Statements against new.net?

  • From: Hank Nussbacher
  • Date: Wed Mar 14 07:30:34 2001

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001 [email protected] wrote:

> I fail to see how RFC2826 is in any way "political".Upon careful re-reading
> it boils down to:
>
> If you use one root, everybody agrees what things look like.
>
> If you use multiple roots, what people will see depends on which root they ask.
>
> How is this political?

It isn't, but since these cyber-carpetbaggers have failed on the technical
end to get their way, they figure if they can turn it into a political
issue then they can involve their clueless congressman to jump in and make
all sorts of investigations and subcommittees and perhaps they will end up
with the pseudo-jackpot of a .xxx suffix in their hands.

-Hank