RE: Statements against new.net?

  • From: Roeland Meyer
  • Date: Wed Mar 14 06:24:21 2001

Now we are getting to the problem that I have with new.net. They are, like
the ICANN, ignoring other efforts completely. The difference is that they
are ALSO ignoring ICANN and it's new TLDs.

I'd like to say that this is a bed that ICANN has made for itself. It would
be a correct statement. However, that does not solve the problem.