Re: News Feed

  • From: Simon Lyall
  • Date: Tue Mar 13 13:35:41 2001

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001, Morris Allen wrote:
> Does any body have any information on News Server Feeds.  I have lost
> my, and need to locate another that doesn't want an arm and a leg for a
> small ISP.

The page for this is:

http://www.usenet-se.net/peering/index.html

Email me if anyone is interested in exchanging a full feed ( I'm 155 on
the latest anthogeek list and prob about the same on the Freenix ).

--
Simon Lyall.                |  Newsmaster  | Work: [email protected]
Senior Network/System Admin |              | Home: [email protected]