Filtering email messages for canned ham

  • From: Smith, Rick
  • Date: Tue Mar 13 09:13:30 2001

Evidently, [email protected] doesn't accept emails with the four letter word
interpretation of my subject line.

I have a machine which is the primary MX for my network, a linux box running
Qmail (1.03) which scans every inbound mail to my domain for viruses before
being passed on to the secondary MX, an Exchange Server.

That works well, so I'd like to break the whole thing by adding to it some
means of filtering out UCE / <Canned Ham>  ;)

Anyone used or know of tools that are written for Qmail's interaction ?

Thanks,
Rick Smith
Director of Technical Services
Applied Tactical Systems
(A division of Vertex Interactive, Inc.)
<http://www.atsworld.com> --- <http://www.vertexinteractive.com>
(973) 808 - 1750 x382