Re: new.net

  • From: Jim Dixon
  • Date: Thu Mar 08 17:18:58 2001

On Thu, 8 Mar 2001 [email protected] wrote:

> Corporate entities should be *required* to register in the flat dot-com
> namespace, IMHO, and not be *allowed* names in any other namespace.

First I'll remind you that there is a world outside of the United
States.  Then I'll ask: are you at all serious?  You expect to ban
UK companies from registering in .co.uk?

Precisely how would you enforce this ban?

--
Jim Dixon                  VBCnet GB Ltd           http://www.vbc.net
tel +44 117 929 1316                             fax +44 117 927 2015