Re: new.net: yet another dns namespace overlay play

  • From: Martin Hannigan
  • Date: Thu Mar 08 15:16:08 2001

At 09:36 AM 3/8/2001 -0800, Karyn Ulriksen wrote:

:: Pete Bowden wrote:
::
:: > Maybe we can register .com.sucks, and then modify our
:: resolver search paths
:: > to search ".sucks" ...  hmmm...
::

I'm there!!

http://nsadmin.root-dns.com
Username:       [email protected]
Password:       [email protected]

Now be nice... if you guys get serious, I'll lock it down and make it for
real.  In the meantime, don't change the password, so everyone can play and
add .sucks.  Maybe I should write a plugin...

I'll keep it up for a while unless it gets too wierd.

Yes, this is a live DNS server.
[ /me shakes head ]

Would you like some fries with that?

Regards,

--
Martin Hannigan                    [email protected]
Fugawi Networks                    Engineering