Re: new.net: yet another dns namespace overlay play

  • From: Steven J. Sobol
  • Date: Wed Mar 07 17:19:06 2001

On Wed, 7 Mar 2001, Charles Sprickman wrote:

> No one has a sense of humor any more.  A lot of folks have had
> <companyname>sucks.com taken away from them due to "trademark violations".

Including me. In my case, the company and I came to an amicable
resolution; no arbitration, no lawsuit. Others aren't as lucky.

I disagree that this type of activity is an infringement, but I'm not a
lawyer.

--
Steven J. Sobol/CTO/JustThe.net LLC | [email protected]
SAY IT LOUD: I'M GEEK AND I'M PROUD! | 888.480.4NET (4638) 216.619.2NET (2638)