Re: new.net: yet another dns namespace overlay play

  • From: Jonathan Disher
  • Date: Tue Mar 06 05:27:13 2001

Gack.  I have misspoken myself.  I was getting !H's on these, but now
they're working.  Probably because of the flapping on my UUNet T1 (*cough*
I thought they fixed this last time *cough*)...

> * CarsDirect.com - webserver's gone
Webserver is still up, apparently doing business.  But they yanked their
IPO (nice)...

> * eve.com - webserver's gone.
Webserver is there, but the business is gone, they're redirecting to
sephora.com.

Sorry bout that.  This proves I should be at home asleep at 2am, not
fixing stupid scripts.

-j

--
-Jonathan Disher
-Sr. Systems and Network Engineer, Web Operations