Re: All your NIC handles are belong to us

  • From: Ukyo Kuonji
  • Date: Tue Feb 27 12:41:42 2001

Only if it is setup that way. Majordomo will trigger fitters off of erveral things. It's default it to trigger off on administration commands, but other can be configured. I have configured filters for HTML coded messages and other stuff in the lists I host.

---
Opinions in this email are the personal opinions of the author and are not associated with author's employer. This email account is a not the regular email account of the author and is being used for the protection of the employer.