Re: Update for noc .nl problem..

  • From: Scott Walker
  • Date: Fri Feb 23 17:29:26 2001

They wouldn't even consider that.. They said email [email protected] and wait for
a response... Which is all good for spam, etc.. but something like what happened
to us.. a 24 hour response could be too much..

--
Scott Walker				             [email protected]
Cell 954.444.3408				http://www.unspeakable.org

Court Room Quotes

Q: "Mr. Slatery, you went on a rather elaborate honeymoon, didn't you?"
A: "I went to Europe, Sir"
Q: "And you took your new wife?"