Re: reverse Traceroute

  • From: Jason Blakey
  • Date: Fri Feb 23 11:30:31 2001

Just checked this out - very cool (although i think the web interface could use
a little bit of a rework)....  traceroute from anywhere (at least anywhere a
client is running) to anywhere...  very useful (and moreso as more clients come
on line).  I would like to urge everyone to check this out ---  that way i can
test my network more effectively:):)

Thanks,
jason

--