Re: Beer and Gear surprise

  • From: Chris Kilbourn
  • Date: Thu Feb 22 14:55:15 2001

At 1:48 PM -0500 2/22/01, Howard C. Berkowitz wrote:
First, I think underwear is entirely topical to NANOG. As network operators, we provide the infrastructure, the lower layers, for that which is presented to the end user. If underwear isn't a lower layer, what is?
We also get to scrape it out when things go wrong. :-o

Regards,

Chris
Chris Kilbourn                           Phone:   +1.425.483.0483
President / CTO                            Fax:   +1.425.482.6871
digital.forest, Inc.                where Internet solutions grow
19515 North Creek Parkway, Suite 314      http:    www.forest.net
Bothell, WA 98011                        email: [email protected]