Re: Beer and Gear surprise

  • From: Ukyo Kuonji
  • Date: Thu Feb 22 12:11:38 2001

I disagree. Read my other post. The charter defines membership. Of course it is entirely too broad. As I interpret it, if you are a network operator, researcher or vendor, you may be a member of NANOG.

The charter does not define community, only membership.

---
Opinions in this email are the personal opinions of the author and are not associated with author's employer. This email account is a not the regular email account of the author and is being used for the protection of the employer.