Re: Network for Sale

  • From: Nathan Stratton
  • Date: Thu Feb 22 00:25:22 2001

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001, David Diaz wrote:

> One reason why I thought the name should have been changed long ago.
> The only thing about Netrail that is legacy is the name.  There is
> nothing left from the original company of long ago and a name change
> would have helped show that.  The people there have helped bring it a
> long way and deserve the credit for doing so.   It brings up the
> interesting point of when do the people that are there start getting
> the credit instead of a former founder that has not had anything to
> do with the company for 4 years.  I mean that as a general topic not
> just relating to Netrail.

All you guys did was add money to what I built. You are selling because of
the peering that I set up. Sure you expanded on that a lot, but I am the
guy who got NetRail transit free.

> As far as this deal going Im sure that 360 got a hell of a head start
> on an IP network by their purchase and Netrail found a good home.
> Nice to see happy endings on the net.

Well happy endings are when I get paid for my company. What 360 wants what
I built, not what you guys did after I left.

> My hats off to the Netrail team.  Especial congrats to Nathan E,
> Mark, Keith and Brandon.  I also hope Scott P never decides to flame
> me on a lis, apparently he has a talent.  I hope you all are getting
> 360network Porsches.

Nathan E and Keith are great guys, I am the guy who hired them and get
them into this business.

P.S. Nathan E and Keith, I do hope you get your Porsches, you guys have
come a very very long way in 5 years. I wish I made some money from
NetRail, but I was albe to buy my Porsche and house without NetRail and
would love to race someday in Atlanta. I may not win in my Boxster S, but
my new 911 GT3 will blow you away. :-)

-Nathan