RE: Monitoring/Trending Software -- Which Package(s) do you use?

  • From: Berger, Gary
  • Date: Wed Feb 21 09:51:39 2001

Actually you probably need to look at VitalNet.. This is a competing product
to Concorde NetHealth... It provides all the RMON2 and MIB polling and can
be setup with thresholds... Depending on what you are looking for you may
still want to look at mrtg and rrd which can poll mib devices as well as
execute scripts based on min/masx thresholds.

-G
Gary Berger
Internal Consultant, Principal
Dow Jones & Company