General timeline for addition of records into RSS ?

  • From: Yusuf Goolamabbas
  • Date: Wed Feb 21 00:01:07 2001

I remember around a year ago that RSS entries were added relatively
quickly sometimes in the order of hours. Recently, I have submitted a
few RSS entries and its been close to 3 days and I have received no
response either in the form of an automated ticket or a response in
the positive or the negative. An automated ticket would help in people
not sending repeated submissions. Right now, you don't know if the
mail was somehow dropped in the bitbucket or not

Have others seen a similar slowdown. I understand that there was a 3
day weekend holiday in the US this last week. Are the RSS admins
exclusively US based. If so, would it make more sense to have a
"follow the sun" model with RSS admins in different continents so that
turnaround can be relatively fast. People using these lists would like
to use open relays blackholed relatively quickly

My apologies if this topic is not appropiate for this list. I have
sent a couple of emails to [email protected] but no response so far
from them

Regards, Yusuf

--
Yusuf Goolamabbas