Re: Network for Sale

  • From: Brandon Ross
  • Date: Tue Feb 20 23:53:32 2001

On Tue, 20 Feb 2001, Timothy Brown wrote:

> > > If they do I bet they don't know what they are getting into. NetRail still
> > > has a mess in the past that they need to clean up before they start fixing
> > > the current mess they have.
> >
> > And exactly which part of your mess do you think I haven't cleaned up yet?
> > Pray do tell.
>
> Wow.  Do we get front row seats to the title fight?

I don't think there will be much of a fight, Nathan is bouncing all mail
from netrail.net.  It's just as well, I didn't really want to fill NANOG
with off topic garbage, I just couldn't let it go without a response.

Brandon Ross                                                 404-522-5400
EVP Engineering, NetRail                           http://www.netrail.net
AIM:  BrandonNR                                             ICQ:  2269442
Read RFC 2644!