any idea how to reach a human at the .us domain registry?

  • From: Miles Fidelman
  • Date: Tue Feb 20 11:33:30 2001

Hi Folks,

About three weeks ago, I sent an email to the .us domain registry (now
Verisign), asking for some information that I couldn't get through their
web site.  After 3.5 weeks, I got an email saying "check our web site,"
and their phone number is nothing more than a tape saying "send us email."

Does anybody have any ideas on how to reach a real human being over there?

Thanks much,

Miles Fidelman

The Center for Civic Networking 	    PO Box 600618
Miles R. Fidelman, President &		    Newtonville, MA 02460-0006
Director, Municipal Telecommunications
Strategies Program			    617-558-3698 fax: 617-630-8946
[email protected]	 		    http://civic.net/ccn.html

Information Infrastructure: Public Spaces for the 21st Century
Let's Start With: Internet Wall-Plugs Everywhere
Say It Often, Say It Loud: "I Want My Internet!"