Re: Network for Sale

  • From: Jay
  • Date: Tue Feb 20 03:53:33 2001

Fair enough. I refuse to get into personal disputes on-list. However, your
points in this recent thread are well-taken. I need to get some sleep now
(have to be up in ~3 hours), but I'll certainly reply to this post
tomorrow. :)

~Jay

--
~Jay

.. Jay Jacobson           Chief Executive Officer ..
.. Opnix, Inc.                   http://opnix.com ..
..        Innovating Internet Intelligence        ..