RE: Network for Sale

  • From: Daniel L. Golding
  • Date: Tue Feb 20 01:38:18 2001

Nick,

Savvis was first by a very long time. As I understand it, they cooled to
the idea after a while. InterNAP came later, and executed (at least
marketing and sales-wise), much better.

Regardless of the hype, there's a big difference between a PNAP/POP from
one of these guys, and what is conventionally thought of as a NAP.

- Daniel Golding