Re: OT-NoOp - Kobe Steak anyone?

  • From: Michael C . Wu
  • Date: Mon Feb 19 10:24:28 2001

On Sun, Feb 18, 2001 at 12:33:50PM -0800, Scott Call scribbled:

| http://www.cuisinenet.com/cnet/atlanta/rest/4983.shtml
|
| Anyone interested in visiting this place? :)
|
| Reservations are recommended, so let me know and we'll try to get a group
| together.

I really have my reservations on how they can afford to only
charge you $15 to $20 for a piece of Kobe steak.  (If they do
only charge that, I suspect it will be a very small piece of meat.)

Or, are you sure that it is *really* Kobe steak? :)

| [email protected]         | [email protected] |
| http://peorth.iteration.net/~keichii | Yes, BSD is a conspiracy. |