Fwd: RE: Global routing table bloat

  • From: Hank Nussbacher
  • Date: Sun Feb 18 13:10:10 2001

Another responsible net-citizen.

-Hank

From: "Bluett, Mike" <[email protected]>
To: "'Hank Nussbacher'" <[email protected]>, [email protected], [email protected],
[email protected], [email protected]
Subject: RE: Global routing table bloat
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 14:24:18 -0800

Yes, we are aware of this and started last week to implement some further aggregation. Our upstream providers have to get their prefix filters updated before we can go ahead with the routing change. That process is almost complete.

Either tomorrow or early next week we should be cutting our routes by approx. 100 prefixes.

Have a great day!!!

Mike Bluett
BCNET