Re: T3 Latency

  • From: dave o'leary
  • Date: Sat Feb 17 12:02:25 2001

What is your confidence level that your test packets are taking
the path that you expect?

Are you multihomed?  Does your addressing and routing setup allow
for the return packets to be taking a different path other than the new DS3?
What address are your test pings being sourced with, and what is the
destination's return path to that address?

                                                dave